Dr. Ja’net Bishop Nesbit
What I Do
Dr. Ja’net facilitates virtual group & individual coaching to help clients determine life goals and a greater purpose as they work towards making the rest of their life to be the best of their life. Significant loss and transitions shakes our world and causes us to ask ourselves significant questions.
When you are at your best, what does that look like? Could you use an extra person in your corner cheering you on? Who are we? What is our meaning? Our purpose? How do we continue in the next chapter of our life?
We essentially must relearn how to live and adjust to a life that will never be the same again. this is a difficult journey, and confidentially talking to a Coach can help you provess the personal upheaval of life.
Dr. Ja’net is a trained mentor and Coach who provides a safe space for individuals to learn about themselves. She serves as an accountability partner for her clients to achieve lifestyle changes and create better living habits in the context of wellness & self-care. Many factors are taken into consideration to develop a holistic approach to helping clients.
Dr. Ja’net, widowed in 2016, knows the sharp pain of grief. Grief is the normal response of sorrow, emotion, and confusion that comes from losing someone or something important to you. It is a natural part of life. Grief is. atypical reaction to death, divorce/breakup, miscarriage, empty nest, relocation from family or friends, or loss of health. Grief can also occur as a result of job loss, loss of a dream, loss of friendship, loss of financial stability, retirement, and life transitions.
Dr. Ja’net approaches coaching her clients to learn more about wellness and self-care skills to cope and build resilience to redesign their lives. Gradually, clients will begin to adjust to their daily life and incorporate tips and strategies into their new world. Dr. Ja’net might talk with her clients about eating habits, sleep, exercise, work/life integration (balance), relationships, mindset, stress management, and social environments. By gaining information in these various areas of life, Dr. Ja’net can then co-create goals and plans of action with her clients to assist with behavior changes that will lead to a healthier lifestyle. Wellness looks different for everyone. Here are some areas clients may choose to focus on within the research-based 8 dimensions of wellness: Spiritual, Physical,Emotional, Environmental, Social/Relationship, Intellectual, Occupational, or Financial.
Sessions are done via ZOOM or phone. Fee is due upon registration and is non-transferable.
TAKE TIME TO B.R.E.A.T.H.E.: 7-Step Program for Creating the Life You Want
- This program shows you how to step back, regain control, and make decisions about the future life you’d like to create through putting yourself a the top of your “To Do” list. B.R.E.A.T.H.E. for your life an begin living a life that you love.
8 Dimensions of Wellness: Promoting Breakthroughs in Wellbeing
- Wellness is achieved when all dimensions of a person’s life are integrated and in balance: Spiritual, Physical, Emotional, Environmental, Social/Relationship, Intellectual, Occupational, or Financial.
- Take Time to B.R.E.A.T.H.E.: 7 Tips To Begin Creating the Life You Want
- 8 Dimensions of Wellness: Promoting Breakthroughs in Wellbeing
- From Grief to Growth: 8 Dimensions to Wellness Through Self-Care
- 90-Day Gratitude Journaling
- How Much Joy Is In Your Journey?
- Self-Care is Self-Preservation: 4 Strategies to Reduce Burnout
Take Time to B.R.E.A.T.H.E.
- During this interactive workshop, participants will be introduced to 7 tips on how to step back, regain control, and make decisions about the guture life to be created through putting yourself a the top of your “To Do” list. B.R.E.A.T.H.E. for your life and begin living a life that you love.
8 Dimensions of Wellness: Promoting Breakthroughs in Wellbeing.
- During this interactive workshop, participants will: Explore 8 Dimensions of Wellness
- Discover a variety of wellness/self-care strategies or tools
- Create a Personalized Wellness Plan